Please fill out the registration below after having read our covenant and discipline/rules form.
- You will be asked to check your child(ren)'s temperature at home each morning before heading to J21 Hub.
- Each day we will ask 3 questions about your child(ren). Any yes answers will require us to send the child home.
- When you took your child's temperature this morning was it less than 100.4?
- Has anyone in your household experienced any COVID 19 symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, achy-ness, etc) in the last 24 hours?
- Has anyone in your household been exposed to anyone you know of that has tested positive COVID in the last 14 days?
While our payment for J21 Hub is as families can afford, a few families has requested from me a suggested amount.
Our session suggested the following amounts per family; $25 for the first child, $15 for the second child and $10 for the third child.
We ask that payments be made using cash or check and can be paid weekly or monthly.
All payments will be used for J21 Hub leaders, supplies, support staff and resources.
Please feel free to contact Wendy Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-739-1183) for any questions or further discussion.
Please select one option.